Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Daily Headlines 2008 - Set. No 6!


So last week was pretty exciting for headlines...
Super Bowl... Super Tuesday... Super Bowl... Super Tuesday...

Something that I've definitely learned from going through daily headlines from newspapers from around the world, is that the whole world is interested in the race for the leadership of the democratic party.... not so much for the Super Bowl.

This week, I was also excited to start photographing my work using my new lightbox!
Shoot, I can't remember where i got the directions from, but it was a great seller on etsy that had a link to a DIY lightbox blueprint. It has worked out great! Lots of well dispersed lighting... and i even went a bit nuts at the art supply store and bought a tons of paper for backdrops!

That yellow is on fire!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...