Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sooooo BUSTed!



The new issue of Bust has just hit the newstands and I'm thrilled to the extreme! A couple of my Mustache Handkerchiefs have made it to the pages of their Looks section... page 32! I share the page with some amazing finds from www.shopplasticland.com, www.wuandwu.com, and www.margauxlange.com.... and of course a new designer game for my favourite console... the DS!

Thanks to Callie Watts and everyone at BUST for believing in the hankies! I've loved your magazine for ages and i'm so honoured for my hankies to be included in the mix! Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Kim Caro said...

congrats!

Kari said...

Wow, congratulations! I can't even imagine how excited you must be!

Stacey said...

I am so happy for you! Those hankies are adorable, congratulations on being in BUST!!

Bonghi Nautra said...

Congrats, that's so awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...