Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy January!


I'm back! Finally back to blogging for 2010... and what a great year it's going to be. I've started sewing up a storm and working on new and exciting goodies for the spring!

So far the highlights of 2010 include:
1) My first time participating in the One of a Kind Show... March 30-April 4...
2) Large To Do lists plastered all over my studio walls! 2010 is starting off so organized!
3) The last season of LOST!!! So excited to escape to that mysterious island...
4) New Packaging... I'm thinking about revamping my packaging.
5) Some new products with designs inspired by hot dogs, ketchup, mustard, and relish... i'm not sure what it's going to be but it will be fabulous!
6) New "SALE 50% OFF" section in my Etsy Shop! Comes by for some cheap and cheerful buys!

Happy 2010! Another year of possibilities! What will happen!

SALE SALE SALE SALE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! such a lovely blog.. and so much creativity.. I'm always a bit nervous to write to a 'designer'... but your stuff is just amazing!!

Oh.. and I hope the new year brings you all the joy in the world..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...