Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Toronto One of a Kind Show!


Join me at this year's Christmas One of a Kind Show from November 25th to December 5th!

I'm looking forward to sharing some of my tried and true favourites along with some new goodies to ring in the holiday season! I can't wait to see what y'all think!

My booth is L21 and I'm located directly in the middle aisle of the show. I have a feeling I'll be located pretty close to the huge Christmas Tree in the middle.

I haven't gone crazy with the Holiday music in my studio yet, and now with 2 weeks remaining before the beginning of the show, i'm going to have to crank up the tunes to get into the mood. Here's a little ditty that's a favourite around my Christmas celebrations!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...