Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Hooray for Naps Interview


Happy Valentines Everyone!!!

If you want to get to know my fierce Valentine's stylin' side check out my interview with my good friend Emily Mutch on her new blog Hooray For Naps! Find out why I think Courtney Love would make a great Valentine and why I think Gem Sweaters are the new accent for Valentine's day here!

Hooray For Naps! explores all things fashion, pop culture, and goofy fun! With posts about pulling inspiration from Degrassi Junior High and Maria from Sesame Street, to regular features like Dingus of the Week and Solid Fashion Advice Baby Edition (with her handsome son Arlo!) you'll totally be treating yourself this Valentine's day with some absolute FUN!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...