Monday, March 28, 2011

New Goodies for Spring!

So happy to be finally sharing all my new goodies for Spring! They're all up in my Etsy shop now and I'll be featuring them at the Spring One of a Kind Show this week!

Paint Chip Placemats
Inspired by my love for picking colours and finding interesting ways to describe how each colour makes me feel. I love naming colours! Available in various sets.



Adult sized for some Lobster Fest Fun!

With a love for all things Canadiana I designed some more table Hockey inspired BBQ Towels and a scrumptious Dozen Donuts Tea Towel

Yummy Black Cherry and Pineapple vintage Bottle Cap Totes 
and more styles to tote around town!

Various styles to fit any occasion!

1 comment:

French Gifts said...

Wow are very nice. Some this different.. Great ideas. thanks for sharing. I love this. Gorgeous collection I find here.
Tea Towels | French Gifts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...