Friday, March 16, 2012

DIY Projects for the weekend!

I am loving all the DIY projects that you can find on Pinterest. One of my goals this spring is to tackle more of these projects to beautify my life and get my Craft On. Here are my faves of the week!

Recycled Pallet Vertical Garden via Design Sponge (above)
*This would look so great in an entrance way or along the exterior walls of your backyard.

 
PomPoms and Luminarias via Martha Stewart
*My friends and I made a ton of these for my wedding last summer. They give you plenty of bang for your buck and so fun to make too. We made some in pink, teal, orange, and green. But i think making them in patterned tissue paper like animal print or polka dots would blow your mind with cuteness!

Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets via Oh the lovely things
*Great idea for loot bags and favours.

DIY Rotating Goal List via Cornflower Blue Studio
*I'm always looking for new ways to put my goal lists right in my face and make them more exciting to tackle. Add my absolute addiction to stickies and this is a genius DIY To DO list!

Happy Weekend Everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...