Friday, March 2, 2012

March Sneak Peak!

Hey Everyone! - So after getting my dead car battery boosted this morning i was told that i'd have to keep it running for an hour. What!? Seems hard these days to find an hour just to cruise around town. But i did, with the window down for a bit too. It was a much needed treat that made me see how quickly Spring is approaching along with the Spring One of a Kind Show. I'm in full production mode now getting everything perfect for the show at the end of the month!

Here's a sneak peak of a few new goodies that will be at the show! I'll also have them all online by next week. Yay!

Happy Friday and everyone have a delicious weekend!!

1 comment:

Polly Rowan said...

I love these so much! Gorgeous colours x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...