Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Art Finds Wednesday

So I'm on the hunt for some great art for my dining room. I've been scouring the internet for days now and thought I'd share some really fantastic pieces that just make my heart melt. I'm always a fan of saying that someone is "Easy on the eyes"... and these pieces my friends are just that! Enjoy!

Derek Root at Monte Clark Gallery.
Please don't think I'm crazy, but honestly I'm having a hard time breathing just looking at this painting. I've got butterflies like love at first sight!

From Accident and Incident Series by Caroline Wright.
So striking right!?! It's like a massive storm of colour... this one just doesn't quit!

Lightning Drawing 7 by Cassandra C Jones at Eli Ridgway Gallery.
Using found photographs the artist pieces together prints and videos that speak to how we communicate with and consume photography. Definitely check out her videos!

Reclaimed Wood Wall Art by Earth Art By Wendy. 
She's also got them as coasters too. Put 'em on your wall or coffee table! Your pick!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...