Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2013 Calendar Tea Towels are here!!

I'm so excited to offer another calendar tea towel for 2013! Designing these calendars is definitely one of my favourite projects to work on every year. I love thinking about what i hope and wish for in the new year and how to illustrate that in the calendar. 2013 is inspired by my ongoing love for hand scripted letters, bright lights/big city style spot lights, and my favourite colours to work with for the upcoming year.

Wish you started your tea towel collection years ago?
Set of 3 calendar tea towels from 2011, 2012, & 2013 now available!

1 comment:

Emilie Casseday said...

My name is Emilie Casseday and I work for a company called Umba Box, www.umbabox.com. We curate monthly boxes of handmade goods for subscribers. I am the Social Media Coordinator and I write our weekly editorial blog, blog.umbabox.com. I just wanted to write you and let you know you will be featured in our blog post Wednesday for our House and Home Post. Your products are beautiful! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at Emilie@umbabox.com. Thank you. Don't forget to pass along you will be featured!

Emilie Casseday
Social Media Coordinator
Emilie@umbabox.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...