Thursday, January 17, 2008

Treasury City!



So I got an Etsy convo today from a great Etsier named MariFairy! She let me know that she had made a treasury for newbie etsiers who "needed a little time in the limelight" and she included a set of my Daily Headline Coasters! Thanks Mari for giving me the heads up. You definitely have the truest sense of the etsy spirit that i just love about this community!

I then started poking around the list of treasuries and found that I made it into 2 more lists! Treasury City Here I Come! Thanks so much to Daniellexo for including my Wine Ring Cocktail Napkins in her wonderfully curated set!



And here's a shout out to Cynmb for including my Scrabble Board Coasters in his treasury! Those coasters are definitely an acquired taste for some true board game fans!

1 comment:

Young People in Love said...

congrats!!! that's SO exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...