Thursday, February 12, 2009

Etsy Finds Yellow...


I just can't get enough of Yellow! Mimosa... Canary... Mustard... Lemon... even fluorescent yellow! When I'm clothes shopping I gravitate towards the yellow tops and shoes... When I'm grocery shopping I lean towards the yellow packaging... and when I'm on Etsy the #1 colour that always stands out is a perfect juicy yellow!

These finds would brighten up any home, outfit, or office!

Top Row:
joom - Yellow Cardinal on Agapanthus Rectangle Pillow
TroveDesigns - Sunshine Cup Pendant
AmyJaneClayAddict - Black and White Polka Dot Passion Bud Vase

Bottom Row:
missrubysue - ANTHROPOLOGY- neck news
upintheairsomewhere - Small Yellow Fade Bowl Set
presentandcorrect - Geometry Set Jotter - RULER

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...