Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Usually I dedicate the entire month of May to the excitement that i feel towards my birthday. But there's one special day in this month where i have to put my birthday dreams aside for one special lady... my Mom! Happy Birthday Mom!

Here are a few of her favourites!

Above: Fendi "Paint Your Own" Artist Baguette. This purse Fendi Baguette comes with 10 pantone markers to create your own design. It would take me *like forever* to decide on what to put on that purse. Many sketches... many drafts...


The Small Round Handbag by GEOmetricSTYLE
This designer from Buenos Aires is pretty new to Etsy, having started up her shop in Feb 2009. But the day she went live was the day my mom spotted her amazing round handbags.


The Louis Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck for Kartell. Mmmmmm... the Louis Ghost Chair... must have one... no... must have 6!


And of course... her kitties... This is Sophie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Avril, love, momxoxoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...