Monday, November 2, 2009

Craft Off The Lot



I'm buzzing around getting ready for the Craft Off The Lot show next week! If you're in and around Toronto between Nov 12-15 come by and visit.
I'll be at Booth B81!

When: November 12th-15th, 2009

Where: 1030 King Street West (at Shaw)
(Each year these exhibitions will take place at new and interesting venues)

Opening Night: November 12th
7pm to 11pm
Cocktails, Hors D’oeurves & Music provided by DJ Floh Back

Exhibition Features:
Over 75 Exhibiting Artists of all Mediums
Free Parking
Daily Original Craft Raffles
Living Lighting on King –Functional Art Competition Launch
In-house Café
Framing Services

Tickets: Pay What You Can Admission
(With each $5 donation receive a free raffle ticket)

Check out the website for more details: www.craftoffthelot.com

1 comment:

Rita Vindedzis said...

I'm really looking forward to checking out your booth and the other artisans here. Could you please put aside one set of Toronto cocktail napkins for me please? I'll be by Friday afternoon. I'd really appreciate it Avril. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...