Thursday, November 19, 2009

Etsy-versary!


Wow! I just realized that it's my 2 year Etsy-versary!!!

I can't even believe that I've now got 2 years under my belt... I mean I own every bit of those 2 years of working on my own business and making it all happen. All the goods and the not-so-goods, the trials and errors, the highs and the lows, the ideas that panned out and the ones that got scrapped as soon as they hit the sketch book, the ideas that are still rolling around in my mind that will only see the light in the future... wait... there's totally a future! There will be another 2 years. 2 years ago I don't think i could have said that concretely... but now I can and it feels so right!

Woot Woot!

1 comment:

MagicMarkingsArt said...

Congratulations! I wish you the best in your next two years - May the creativity continue to flow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...