Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Tasty Recipes


I discovered this recipe for Winter Lentil Soup on RealSimple.com last week and it was delicious. Totally vegetarian and 100% easy to make.

Filled with tasty favourites like sweet potatoes, lentils, and kale. I curled up with bowl after bowl while watching True Blood. It was so warming now that the chilly weather is swooping in.

Now I can't ever follow a recipe without making a few changes or adding a few more ingredients. So if you're interested in trying this soup, then definitely try adding in some nutmeg in the middle of the cooking time, and then some orange zest right at the end. I also swapped the thyme for rosemary, just cuz that's what i had in the garden.

100% Autumnal Love!

2 comments:

meredith said...

that looks so delicious! i could use some soup to cure my sniffles. haha!

robyn said...

I keep looking at this post! that soup looks so good, I need to make it STAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...