Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Presenting... The 2012 Calendar Tea Towel!!!

Here it is folks! Your 2012 Calendar Tea Towel... at your service!

Bring on the new year with this new modern and bright and lovely and all dolled up tea towel calendar. Enjoy it year round as a wall calendar or let it bring you some joy as you're drying the dishes!

This year I wanted to mix the modern and graphic quality of my hand drawn font with the softness and touch of a watercolour brushstroke. When I envision what our future 2012 holds, i see lots of colour! Bright and bold, Inspiring and hopeful!

Right now I'm taking Pre-Orders. The towel will be ready to ship out by November 1st, 2011. Place your order now to get it by November. Please contact me if you have any further questions at all!

Annnnnnd...... Pre Order the 2012 Calendar Tea Towel today and get FREE SHIPPING for this item.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...