Monday, September 26, 2011

I left my heart in Aberfoyle

This past weekend Frank and I spent our Saturday Antiquing in Aberfoyle.  
The Aberfoyle Antique Market is always a favourite and every September they that their huge Fall Special where you get double the vendors and double the goodies!!
 I like to refer to the Aberfoyle Market as "The Mickey Mouse" Market... not cuz it's amateur or anything like that... but because every corner you turn you'll find some vintage Mickey Mouse find. You want a phone, plaque, doll, deck of playing cards, watch, ... whatever. They will have it!
 
 Frank's been on the lookout for new old knobs and hooks and door pulls for weeks now. I believe he spent a full hour sorting through these bins.
I freaked out when I  discovered this rad drawer pull. 
It has a belt! So that it doesn't lose it's 'drawers'!! Amazing right!
 It was a great show, but my finds were few.  Picked up a few penants for the collection...
And some Pink Elephant martini glasses! So sweet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...