Friday, September 2, 2011

Remembering the Summer 2011... Mustache Edition

 Once we got back from our honeymoon i would have to say that the rest of my summer was consumed by MUSTACHES! With a few juicy orders in the pipeline that will be in stores for Movember, i was overwhelmed with mustaches and had to really reconnect and remember why i got into making these Mustache Hankies in the first place... Because they are hilarious!

I spent one morning in August with the kids at The Summer Design Camp at The Design Exchange. I showed them some of the goodies that i make and we talked about finding inspiration and art and design and all that fun stuff. Cheers to the little girl who stumped me with her question about which colours i like the least. I tried to answer by picking up coloured pencils that i didn't really like, but the kids kept proving me wrong and finding those colours in my work. Nuts!

*Photo credit : The Design Exchange 2011.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...